ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: Corrupted file after Ant
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:59:50 GMT
You might get a better response if you send your
question to the Ant USERS mailing list rather
than the Ant DEVELOPERS mailing list...

Also, anytime a person wants help debugging a problem,
they should include the exact code that they are using,
not a vague description. That is, you should include
the entire body of the "<copy..." task that caused the
problem when you post this to the Ant users mailing list.
Otherwise, no one can help you because they won't know
exactly what options of the task you used in doing the
copy.