ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Link to custom javadoc doclet for ant-tasks
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:54:40 GMT
Steve Loughran wrote:
> [...]

Haven't tried it, as it takes a fair bit of configuration to get right.
  Have you ensured that all your dependencies are in the classpath(s)
properly?  The XDoclet tag handler I wrote does Class.forName() and
requires that the task itself be compiled and in the classpath as well
as the source path, and any dependencies the tasks might have need to be
available as well.

	Erik