ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gus Heck <gus-ant...@cognition.olin.edu>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Ant 1.5.1 Released
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 22:42:12 GMT
Ok now that we have a 1.5.1 out the door can I suggest that at least
some commiter effort be put into reviewing submitted work? Certainly
bugs need to take priorety in general, but Surely Ant 1.5 must be in
good enough condition that we don't have to put all effort into bug
squashing now. 1.6 work has to start some time doesn't it? I have seen
several submissions (besides mine) seemingly ignored (no I didn't keep a
list, drat). But whatever the case I know my several tasks submitted
have been in bugzilla as enhancements for over 3 months.

My submissions are 9808 and 9809 in bugzilla.

Gus