ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translate i18n task modifications
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:29:43 GMT
Don Brown wrote:
> To make the translate task useable for my project, I've made a few
> modifications which you may or may not find useful.  The modified
> translate task, Translate2, is at
> http://www.twdata.org/dakine/Translate2.java
> 
> In summary the changes are:
> * The starting and ending tokens can now be of any length
> * The resources files are resolved with Project.resolveFile()
> * Loaded the resources with java.util.Properties rather than the hand
> crafted parser
> 
> These changes made it possible for me to replace my runtime resource
> replacement tags at build time (multiple language support is not
> required).
> 
> I could apply these changes to the original Translate and provide a patch
> if needed.  Thanks for the great project and all the hard work.

Which make me think that I've also added stuff in my xtranslate task,
the one which use some XML files to do translations in many languages.

I feel this task could exist together with Magesh task, and will send 
you code for review if interest exist.

Regards



--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:ant-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:ant-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message