ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Proper IDEA/IntelliJ setup
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:41:14 GMT
IDEA 2.6?   I guess so, since the latest EAP versions require JDK 1.4.

I have the opposite environment, I'm running IDEA on JDK 1.4 and
building on and for JDK 1.3.1_04.  I'm using build 638, and have my
project properties to use the 1.3.1_04 JDK target and also set my Ant
builds (Ant properties) to execute under that custom JDK version.  All
has been well.

Not sure if that helps or not.

	Erik