ant-dev mailing list archives

From Sadu Venu Gopal <sa...@aztec.soft.net>
Subject java class is unable to receive user input when fork="yes"
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 04:34:02 GMT
Hi,

I have a simple class, which will take user input from System.in
When I use
<java classname="Client" fork="no"><java/>
program is receiving the user input and working fine.

If I use fork="yes" the same program is not receiving the user input.

Is there any why by which I can achieve this even if fork="yes" ???

Example Code (Client.java):
        BufferedReader bReader =
            new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in));
        System.out.println("END to come out from the program");
        msg = bReader.readLine();
        while(!msg.equalsIgnoreCase("END")){
System.out.println("Echo:"+msg);
            msg = bReader.readLine();