ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Shackelford, John-Mason" <Sha...@ncs.com>
Subject RE: debugging environment tips?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:39:15 GMT

Stephane, Steve,

> What's wrong in executing the testcase directly from your debugger ?

Nothing! I am an idiot. Just taking me a while to get my environment set to
getting it working. Finally making progress now. Thanks again!

> rather than resort to the debugger, I expand the test that fails with more
assertions

Good advice-- BTW you were right about filters: a bit trickier than they
look at first. Finally making headway though.

Once again I appreciate all the help. And +1 to all the committers for their
hard work! Ant is a great tool and, better, a great community.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
NCS Pearson - Measurement Services
2510 North Dodge St.