ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <>
Subject Re: [embed] few changes in xml processing
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:28:35 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Loughran" <>
> > 4. I added ${} processing to text body. I hate <echo>${prop}</echo>
> > behaving differently from <echo message="${prop}"/>. I don't know
> > if this will ever get into the main branch, but I intend to keep it
> > in the proposal for a while, maybe I can convince people.
> I woorry about tasks that explicitly expect the conversion not to catch,
> things like SQL, maybe. It could be all those tasks that dont expand
> properties do so by accident of course.

I think there is a bug/patch hanging around in bugzilla to enable property
processing in SQLExec
I really need to sit down and do my homework in Ant to fix bugs but I have
many things to do and this should not improve in the next weeks. (At least I
hope so for some reasons)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message