ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Ant as a top-level project
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:02:00 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <>
> Honestly, I don't see how having a PMC *and* remaining under Jakarta, if
> ever possible, would help in any way.
> What are the benefits?
> Mind you, I'm not talking about the site or code organization, I'm
> talking about PMC (internal organization).

I understand, and thanks for your clarification but it still is complete
chinese to me as I have absolutely not been involved in Jakarta politics so
far beside voting for the current PMCs made up of 3 Ant committers if I'm
not wrong - which I'm glad.

What this will 'really' bring to be independant of Jakarta and having a PMC
reporting -directly- ?
I'm asking you the question: What are the benefits ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message