ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Submissions and Patches
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:06:55 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gus Heck" <gus-antdev@cognition.olin.edu>
[...]
> So if there isn't anyone in charge of this, I would like to suggest that
> we put someone in charge.

I should personally step aside any involvment with Ant and all in the near
future.
I have not been very positively active in the last months because of various
issues that came up in my life and this should be the same for the next year
if things go the way I want them to go. More info on that soon I hope.

That said, as you mention there are LOADS of stuff in bugzilla and I myself
don't even know where to start from, but they are there and won't be lost.

Fact is:
- I do not have access to Clearcase nor Oracle so cannot continue working on
this anymore.
- As I understand I think Stefan and Costin are working on the core which is
very positive and I do think is the most important as traditionally tasks
(and optional) have always been extremely costly in maintenance time and the
burden is the plugin.
- I can obviouslly fix a load of small things that I would be glad to if I
can straighten out things and I feel extremely guilty to let Stefan do more
than all the work for everything.

Now sorry but I still cannot fix anything tonight (my time), I have to go
out in Paris. I like Paris by night. It is extremely beautiful.