ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new p4 target
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:47:23 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Bishop" <matt.bishop@bea.com>

>Makes sense, thanks for the link.
>What format, and to whom, do I send patches?

cvs diff -u

The best thing is to not send it to the mailing list but rather to post it
to bugzilla
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla

This way you will avoid your patch to silently disappear from the mailing
list and make them hard to find. It will never be lost in bugzilla even
though we might be slow to incorporate your patches. You have of course the
right to complain loudly and say "my patches ! I need my patches to be
applied !"

>As for testing competing app platform's tasks (like WebFear's), well, can't
make any promises.
>Probably should use my home email for this. ;)

You bet.

Stephane