ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/util JAXPUtilsTest.java
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:57:44 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org>

> I'm not too sure whether I've picked up everything for TraxLiaison,
> those have become too different by now -- could you please check
> Stephane?

Sorry for letting you (again) do the dirty job but you did not have too. If
I forget just remind me sometimes, I feel very bad. I did not want to do the
merge without prior check from Frank to avoid back and forth merge, but he
sent me an email this morning and it's ok. I had everything on the
background but I'm into a remote Apache configuration for a couple of hours
now.

Merge looks ok. I have never seen you doing something wrong yet anyway. :)

Stephane