ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Proper IDEA/IntelliJ setup
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 21:13:56 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Hatcher" <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Proper IDEA/IntelliJ setup

> To test, I have to place junit.jar in my project classpath (which it
> would typically be anyway) and then place my project classpath into
> IDEA's Ant classpath (part of the Ant configuration).  Thats the only
> way I've gotten it to work.

I have never been able to get ant to junit properly under idea 3.x, and I
cant get those builds to junit my individual tests no more either, not
because the code aint there but because dependent xml files in the package
heirarchy arent findable, either because they arent copying or because the
classloader wont let me at them

wierd