ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <umag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ant 1.5.1 Ready for release
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:00:41 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Henri Gomez" <hgomez@apache.org>

> Could you provide ant-optional.jar for 1.5.1 in bin, it will ease
> my rpm packaging, since I've got now to get the full binary,
> extract the ant-optional.jar and put in my source rpm.

Won't it confuse the folks who come over to download
the binary release of Ant?  One would wonder if one
has to download the ant-optional.jar file as well
as the ant binaries.

> The problem is that people can't verify the validity of ant-optional.jar
> since it's not signed ...

Cheers,
Magesh

*  You are asking for big trouble and a big  *
*  bill when lawyers are the only ones who   *
*  understand the law.                       *