ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Stirling" <scottstirl...@rcn.com>
Subject RE: Websphere admin tasks
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:06:02 GMT
I'm sorry -- I read "Websphere" as "Weblogic" somehow.  I would be
interested in what you're working on as I will be working with Websphere
5 when it ships in December or so.

I found a thread with a little more info.  But there doesn't seem to be
much on Google wrt Websphere Ant tasks.

Scott Stirling