ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [embed] Standalone release ?
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:28:55 GMT
On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Costin Manolache <cmanolache@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have gump working ( on my own system ), and so far there are no
> differences. I'll check with Sam about adding them to one of the
> boxes after I find a clean way to do it ( right now I hacked some
> files ).

This is how Peter enabled the Myrmidon builds as well ;-)

Basically he added a parameter to the stylesheet that creates the
build script, should be straight forward reuse that.

I don't think you've addressed "bootstrap Myrmidon and then build
everything against the new Myrmidon version" with that, Peter?

Stefan