ant-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject [embed] antlib/discovery experimental code
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:30:13 GMT
I'm back from vacation, with a bit of code and some ideas for antlib.

I'll start commiting some code in [embed] to play with this, then
propose it for the main tree ( actually I plan to start proposing
the chunks of embed that are getting stable )

Given that in 1.6 ( or 1.5+embed ) there is no difference between
task and types ( i.e. both are accepted at top level ) I'm going to
try to further simplify things - everything is ProjectComponent, and
ProjectHelper2 will stop doing anything special for task/types/etc.
Another simplification I'm trying to do is use of UnknownElement
consistently.

Things seem to work fine with my projects, but as usual I may
break something.

--
Costin