ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Sarish Jain" <sari...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem using ejb-jar for ejbc weblogic ant version 1.3.2
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:15:36 GMT
Hi All,
i am new to this list. can some bdy help me with the error i am getting when i am trying to
use ant to create ejb-jar.
I am getting and out-of-memory exception (with no stack trace.)
My project has some 300 entity beans and using CMP, CMR ejb2.0 with local interfaces.

The same ant version was bveing used to jar CMP ejb1.1 and was working fine. DO i have some
problem with the new xml files or weblogic-ejbc/ant has some problem
Thanks in Advance
sarish