ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Nick Pellow" <nick.pel...@mindmatics.de>
Subject XMLValidateTask and Factory nested element?
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:58:08 GMT
Hi Stefan, Steve,

I have been looking at XSLTProcess and have started bringing XMLValidate
up to paar. Should XMLValidate handle the factory configuration exactly the
same way
as the XSLT task?

I am using an XSLTProcess.Factory, however, should I rework XMLValidate so
that
it configures the Liason in the same as XSLTProcessor ?
viz, XSLT uses a "processor" attribute and XMLValidate uses just a
"className",
where "processor" can be "trax" etc.

Or should XMLValidate provide both mechanisms for setting the processor in
the future?

Hope I am not too far off the track.

Cheers,
Nick