ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Jar file from Verbose Output
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 22:00:24 GMT
If it can, I never found out how, and I'll be happy to learn how to do it
from you. GenJar didn't pull in the few classes of BCEL.jar my own classes
depended upon, and I had to manually tell it which one I wanted (using a
trial and error approach, adding little by little the classes not found!!!):

Thanks to let me know how to achieve what you say is possible, starting from
the build.xml snippet below. Thanks, --DD

  <target name="jar"
          depends="compile, genjar">

    <delete file="jardump.jar"
            quiet="true" />

    <genjar jarfile="jardump.jar">
      <class name="JarApiWriter" />

      <classpath>
        <pathelement location="classes" />
        <pathelement location="bcel.jar" />
      </classpath>

      <classfilter>
        <include name="org.apache.bcel.Constants" />
        <include name="org.apache.bcel.classfile." />
        <include name="org.apache.bcel.util.ByteSequence" />
      </classfilter>

    </genjar>

  </target><!-- jar -->