ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Haischt" <sirab...@gmx.net>
Subject AW: [INFO] new ejb-jar ant tasks
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:37:38 GMT
hummm, does this mean the ejb-jar task will be depricated in
the near furure?

the ejb-jar task does packages jar files containing beans,
the serverdeploy task takes allready packaged enterprise
archives or jars and finally deploys them.

as i understood, the serverdeploy tool does not package
archives ...

am i wrong with that?

regards

daniel s. haischt