ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Felder, Brian" <BFel...@providence.org>
Subject RE: Optional task: Visual Basic.NET compile
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:58:20 GMT
I have added some tests for the VisualBasicCompile task in the attached
files. I modified the following files (based on the nightly build from
9/3/2002):

-  src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/defaults.properties
   -  Added line for vbc optional task.
-
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/dotnet/VisualBasicCompile.ja
va
   -  Modified to comply with changes from 1.5 to current nightly build.
-
src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/WsdlToDotnetTest.java
   -  Modified to include calls to VB test cases.
-  src/etc/testcases/taskdefs/optional/WsdlToDotnet.xml
   -  Added targets for VB test cases.

When I do an "ant run-single-test" with the property set in build.xml:

<property name="testcase"
value="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.WsdlToDotnetTest"/>

The VB tests run and succeed.

Since I'm new to the Ant source base, I'm not sure if there are any
other relevant files that are required for the tests. Also, for the
documentation, do I modify the file at
docs/manual/OptionalTasks/dotnet.html? Are there any other issues I
should be aware of when submitting source?

This version does not yet include any refactoring to abstract out a
"DotNetCompile" superclass. Nor does it test all of the compile options
unique to VB.NET.

Brian