ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [embed] Standalone release ?
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:38:41 GMT
I'm +1 for a release of whatever components you'd like to push out.

I'd like to see a binary version distributed as an alpha or beta.  I've
yet to try it out myself - but I probably would if there was a binary
release that I could easily drop in and cut-and-paste some documented
examples to try out what it adds.

A better ant-lib is what we desperately need (if thats one of the things
this adds?!).

	Erik