ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Trying to understand Ant task
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:55:31 GMT
addXXX, addConfiguredXXX, and createXXX are all consulted.  There is a
createParam method on the CallTarget (corresponds to <antcall>) class.

Nested elements do not have to be DataType's to work - it simply takes
the object corresponding to the adder/creator method and populates it
with the same logic in IntrospectionHelper.

I'd recommend you browse through IntrospectionHelper to understand how
this stuff works better.  All the answers lie there!

	Erik