ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: handling external resources
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:13:08 GMT
I don't know of any tasks that set hidden datatypes.  So in that respect
you'd be going off the beaten path.  A "well behaved" datatype would be
something that a user would specify explicitly:

	<myDatatype id="a.datatype" someAttribute="whatever"/>

And then later refer to it by refid="a.datatype".

	Erik