ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Porting <fileset> 'file' attribute to 1.5 branch
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:04:41 GMT

Yes, I understand that, but it shouldn't be hard to solve the problem
anyway.  Some checks in getDirectoryScanner(Project) would probably be
enough, right?  With a separate field for the file attribute you could also
ensure that not both file and dir have been set.

I could write a patch for this if you like.

--
knut