ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: preserveLastModified on FTP GET - Bug 12548
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:15:25 GMT
Wow, I thought I had compiled that on 1.3 ... I
wondered when I coded that why I had always used
getTime().getTime() when getTimeStamp() existed.
Guess that's what I get for using the 1.4 docs.
Either way, how embarrassing for me!

-Matt

P.S. In my defense, since they just changed the access
specifier there was no @since tag or anything.  <:(

> On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Matt Benson
> <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Anyone have any opinions about this patch I
> submitted for the FTP
> > task?
>
> I was just now looking into it, coincidence 8-)
>
> > Committ it, it's really great!

src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/net/FTP.java:840: