ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Ant api?]
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 10:27:19 GMT
On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:38, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Sep 2002, Erik Hatcher <jakarta-ant@ehatchersolutions.com>
>
> wrote:
> > I know this was discussed in the recent past, but could we get the
> > API docs pushed to the web somehow?  What's involved in doing so?
>
> First, decide whether we want to do so at all.  I'm -0 myself.
>
> What do you need the API docs to be online for?

So you can point to them from online documentation. ie I regularly cross link
documentation when I can as it makes it much easier to read the documentation
for an extension of ant. ie It would be great to walk from anakia docs to ant
docs via hyperlinks if I was confused about what a fileset really was or
whatever.

Then again it is another thing that has to be maintained ...

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald