ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Package overviews
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 10:47:54 GMT
On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 20:13, Jim Wright wrote:
> Sorry, that didn't work using Mozilla mailer. Or did
> the list server filter out my .htm file for some reason?

Thats the reason :) You can chuck it on a website somewhere and send a url or
send it inside a zip/tar.

> I might try another mailer later but I'll wait for some
> wise person to tell me what the problem/solution is
> first.
>
> Jim

Cheers,

Peter Donald
The phrase "computer literate user" really means the person
has been hurt so many times that the scar tissue is thick
enough so he no longer feels the pain.
   -- Alan Cooper, The Inmates are Running the Asylum