ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject RE: Jar file from Verbose Output
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 22:21:41 GMT
On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 18:00, Dominique Devienne wrote:
> If it can, I never found out how, and I'll be happy to learn how to do it
> from you. GenJar didn't pull in the few classes of BCEL.jar my own classes
> depended upon, and I had to manually tell it which one I wanted (using a
> trial and error approach, adding little by little the classes not found!!!):

One of GenJar's hidden features is the automatic exclusion of org.apache
packages. Inside the GenJar.jar there is a file called site-excludes, it
contain's the list of packages that won't be included unless explicitly
declared.

These are hard coded:

java.
javax.
sun.
sunw.
com.sun.
org.omg.

As these are read from the site-excludes file included in the jar.

org.apache.
com.ibm.

You can either modify / remove the site-excludes file or change your
<classfilter> element.

<classfilter>
  <include name="org.apache.bcel." />
</classfilter>

I think that will handle the org.apache.bcel.classfile. and
org.apache.bcel.util. packages as well.

--
 Jesse Stockall
 jesse@cryptocard.com