ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: 1.5.1 release?
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:32:43 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Magesh Umasankar" <umagesh@apache.org>
To: "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 06:21
Subject: Re: 1.5.1 release?

> Erik, Stefan:
>
> > Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> > > Seems to stretch even longer the longer we wait with it, no?
>
> I am waiting for Steve to finish <jspc> related
> issues.  IIRC, he wanted to do something about it
> before 1.5.1 - in fact Ant's nightly tests are
> failing on <jspc>.  Do we want to go ahead with
> the release anyway?

I need to sit down and do that. I am currently in the EU countries and not
having much free time on my hands, other than a forthcoming transatlantic
flight. I know a lot of ant dev is done mid atlantic, including its original
creation, but I can assume that JDD was not travelling on british airways
world traveller as there is no room to open a laptop in the back, nor was he
sitting next to a nine month old baby that expected him to entertain it.