ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Marius Scurtescu" <>
Subject RE: folder synchronization
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:29:52 GMT

Currently I am running my scripts under Windows but they
will have to run under Linux as well. I am not too sure
about rsync under Windows, but I will look into that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig []
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 2:23 AM
Subject: Re: folder synchronization

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Marius Scurtescu <>

> Is there a folder synchronization task out there?

This has come up every now and then, but I don't think one has been
finished at any point.  You can always <exec> rsync which should be fast
and reasonably portable.

For a more standalone Ant solution, I think a combination of <copy> and
<delete> together with some creative use of the <present> selector
should get you there.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>