ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changing Working Directory to get tests to work (The Solution)
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 06:24:59 GMT
On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, <jlcarpenter@household.com> wrote:

> As a side note, the AbstractCvsTaskTest makes use of anonymous
> access to the jakarta cvs server.

This is one of the main reasons it is not part of the test run by the
run-tests target.

> It might be better to instead create a local cvs repository with the
> cvs init command.

Doesn't this have even stronger requirements than network access to
port 2401?  Can you have a local CVS repo on Windows or MacOS 9 (OK,
I'm getting silly here)?  What would you do when there already is one
on your box?

> The class I created in the Ant project is:

I still think it would be easier to run the tests via Ant's <junit>
task instead of JUnit's testrunner.

Stefan