ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject 1.5 branch status and building 1.5.1beta
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:52:03 GMT
Hi,

IIRC Magesh offered to do a beta build after this weekend.

So far, I'm aware of a few changes by Stephane to the Windows batch
files and the cvschangelog stuff.  My batch file and XSLT knowledge is
too limited to judge these changes, so I'd ask Stephane to either
merge them into the 1.5 branch or tell Magesh he doesn't want to see
that happen.

Other than that, I think the branch contains all "pure bug fix"
patches that have been committed to the main branch up to now.

Stefan