ant-dev mailing list archives

From jlcarpen...@household.com
Subject Re: Easily compare two XML files (Suggestion for new ant utility)
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:04:49 GMT

I was not recommending creating a new generic xml diff utility.  I was
talking about convenience functionality that would help unit tests
extending the org.apache.tools.ant.BuildFileTest easily compare XML output
files with expected XML output files.  The description of my particular
case was intended to help provide guidance as to what such a unit test
might encounter.  Isn't this a very ant specific function?

James Lee Carpenter
Software Engineer
Household Technical Services
6602 Convoy Court