ant-dev mailing list archives

From jlcarpen...@household.com
Subject Changing Working Directory to get tests to work
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 01:20:11 GMT

I am having problems running the Ant tests within Visual Age for Java.
This has to do with relative file paths to xml build files being
incorrectly resolved.  VAJ starts the test runner with a working directory
corresponding to the Junit project rather than the Ant project.  I can't
seem to change this, so I would like to know how to have java change its
working directory during runtime.  I can then write a wrapper to the junit
runner that fixes the problem.

Does anyone know how a java program can change its working directory?

James Lee Carpenter
Software Engineer
Household Technical Services
6602 Convoy Court