ant-dev mailing list archives

From jlcarpen...@household.com
Subject Re: Testing Optional Ant Tasks
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:50:48 GMT

That would be useful.

I have looked at the AbstractCvsTaskTest class and made some sense of how
things are being tested.  It looks a lot like I expected.
My biggest problem is knowing all the clever little utilities that exist.
(i.e. getProject().resolveFile("tmpdir/jakarta-ant/build.xml"))
I get the impression the Project class exposes most of these.

James Lee Carpenter
Software Engineer
Household Technical Services
6602 Convoy Court
San Diego, CA 92111

ph: 858-609-2461
email: jlcarpenter@household.com

                        "Steve Loughran"       To:    "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                        <steve_l@iseran.c      cc:

                        om>                    Subject:    Re: Testing Optional Ant Tasks

                        08/05/2002 01:34

                        PM

                        Please respond to

                        "Ant Developers