ant-dev mailing list archives

From jlcarpen...@household.com
Subject Re: Documentation of New Ant Tasks
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:44:42 GMT

Thanks for the prompt response.

Out of curriousity how does XDoclet compare to Doxygen (www.doxygen.org)
and the other popular Doxygen like system I can't think of at the moment?

Are they two different animals?  When does one use one or the other?  I
think when one needs latex like support for math equations is fairly
straightforward.

James Lee Carpenter
Software Engineer
Household Technical Services
858-609-2461
jlcarpenter@household.com

                        Erik Hatcher                 To:    Ant Developers List <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                        <jakarta-ant@ehatcherso      cc:

                        lutions.com>                 Subject:    Re: Documentation of New
Ant Tasks

                        08/02/2002 10:25 AM

                        Please respond to "Ant

                        Developers List"

For now, change the HTML - this is how it is currently done.

But sometime in the (near?) future I will start migrating the XDoclet
(proposal/xdocs) stuff into the mainstream for complete automated
documentation generation from the source code (with probably some
merging in of examples from external files).

           Erik