ant-dev mailing list archives

From jlcarpen...@household.com
Subject RE: Forceable directory deletion
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:31:08 GMT

Dominique:
Do you have committer status?  If so do you want to quickly add this method
to FileUtils and check it into CVS?  If not I will add it to my copy and
submit patches a few weeks from now when I submit several other classes.

James Lee Carpenter
Software Engineer
Household Technical Services
6602 Convoy Court
San Diego, CA 92111

ph: 858-609-2461
email: jlcarpenter@household.com

                           jlcarpenter@household       To:     "Ant Developers List" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                           .com                        cc:

                                                       Subject:       RE: Forceable directory
deletion
                           08/16/2002 03:18 PM

                           Please respond to

                           "Ant Developers List"

It isn't in the FileUtils class or any standard Java library I can find.
(This includes ant 1.5 as well as the most recent version in CVS.) Thats my
beef.

I'll will add it to the FileUtils class if thats ok with everyone.

If this is a good idea, what should the signature be?

James Lee Carpenter
Software Engineer
Household Technical Services
6602 Convoy Court
San Diego, CA 92111

ph: 858-609-2461
email: jlcarpenter@household.com

                           Dominique Devienne          To:     "'Ant
Developers List'" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
                           <DDevienne@lgc.com>         cc:

                                                       Subject:       RE:
Forceable directory deletion
                           08/16/2002 03:14 PM

                           Please respond to

                           "Ant Developers List"

Probably is. This is just my version outside of Ant. --DD