ant-dev mailing list archives

From jlcarpen...@household.com
Subject Re: Reentry problems with CVS task (mabye Execute task used by composition) SOLVED
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:50:00 GMT

I ended up having to apply the patches by hand (I think they were meant for
older versions of the PumpStreamHandler and StreamPumper classes) but the
fixes work!

My 'private static PipedInputStream createCvsLogStream(Cvs cvs, String
guideFile)' method works great now, even when called more than once.  The
critical extra lines of code seem to be the:
                  while (inputThread.isAlive()) {
                        inputThread.interrupt();
                        inputThread.join(TIMEOUT);
                  }