ant-dev mailing list archives

From jlcarpen...@household.com
Subject Re: Reentry problems with CVS task (mabye Execute task used by composition)
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:20:30 GMT

A few questions:

Which patch, Attachment id=996 for Bug 5003 (the last one)?

A firewall is blocking normal access to external CVS repositories.
Currently I am working on these tasks from the 1.5 code base with no local
repository.  (I have a CVS instance up and running in pserver mode but none
of the ant code is in it.) Using CVSgrab is about as good as it gets.  I do
have cygnus partially installed, so I have a lot of the typical unix
commands available to me.

How do I easly apply patches in this environment?  I have never had a need
to work extensively with patches before.  I know there are lots of clever
tools to make this easy but I don't know what they all are.  I know that
patches are simply diffs in a particular format but I don't know all the
little details.

James Lee Carpenter
Software Engineer
Household Technical Services