ant-dev mailing list archives

From jlcarpen...@household.com
Subject Ant logs when running Junit inside of eclipse
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:03:20 GMT

I have recently switched from Visual Age for Java to Eclipse for developing
CVS related portions of ant tasks I am developing.  (I will still have to
suffer through using VAJ when extending the VAJ related ant tasks.)

Eclipse is one of the best IDE's I have used and certainly the best open
source IDE I have seen.  It has an integrated Junit runner, so running a
particular Junit test is quite trivial.  My problem is that I do not know
where the Ant log file is going.  It isn't showing up on any of the Eclipse
consoles.  It appears that running the unit tests with the Junit runner is
very similar to running the swing junit runner on the command line for a
specific unit test.  Consequently, where the Ant log would show up in that
case will probably provide guidance as to where I should look for it when
running Junit within Eclipse.

Can anyone help me find my log files?

P.S.: Eclipse has Ant integration as well! :)

James Lee Carpenter
Software Engineer
Household Technical Services
6602 Convoy Court