ant-dev mailing list archives

From jlcarpen...@household.com
Subject Documentation of New Ant Tasks
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:05:26 GMT

I have been working on fixing the existing optional Visual Age for Java ant
tasks.  In the process I am also creating a couple new tasks that
complement
the existing VAJ tasks.  My current question is how to document the new
tasks.  The original tasks have a good deal of javadoc comments whose
pattern I have followed but I notice there is more information in the
online manual than is available in the javadoc comments.  From this I
conclude that I should change the html in the manual pages or some source
from which the html files are generated.  I have briefly looked on the
jakarta site but found no guidance on where to start.  Should I really be
looking for some latex document, etc?

James Lee Carpenter
Software Engineer
Household Technical Services