ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephenson Tim" <Tim.Stephen...@iie.qld.gov.au>
Subject Log4J configuration
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 02:53:12 GMT
I'm pretty sure I've overlooked something simple but....

I have a bunch of classes that I use quite happily with Log4J logging outside ant, and today
i thought i would make life easier by writing ant tasks for them. (I've done this in the past
with no problems!)

But now there is no Log4J output when running from the tasks. The problem has to be to do
with the way the log4j.properties file is found as far as I can see. I have verified that
the props file is in the classpath (in fact it is the first thing)

I have also recently upgraded ant to v1.5 does this do some smart configuration?

Any help gratefully received I'm going mad!

tim

Senior Analyst,
Technology One Corp.

* Level 9, 111 George Street, Brisbane