ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kashyap Parikh <kpar...@upromise.com>
Subject Adding a key value tag to test task
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:11:42 GMT
Hi,

JunitReport task creates one html file for every junit class. So if I run
same class twice in my test then it overwrites the first file. I would like
to add a key,value tag called suffix to <test> that will append to the junit
test name. For example:
<junit printsummary="withOutAndErr" fork="yes">
	<formatter type="xml"/>
	<classpath path="${classpath}"/>
	<test name="com.dove.tools.ActionSmoke" toDir="./Jreport"
suffix="First"/>
</junit>

Will create an xml report and will have a test name=ActionSmokeFirst.

Can someone tell me whats the best way to change the src. I looked into
JUnitTest.java and JUnitTask.java and have added this variable. But I assume
execute.java also needs to be modified.

Thanks,
Kashyap