ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] - Doxygen - New Ant task - A Doc. gen. tool
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:19:53 GMT
I'm ok with it being added to Ant's codebase, but the push is really for
product/vendor-specific tasks to live with the product/vendor - and as
you mentioned, your task was upgraded from a previous version of Doxygen
which already indicates the maintenance burden that we Ant committers
don't really want on our shoulders.

So, the best thing is for it to live with Doxygen's codebase or with you
if you want to be the maintainer. Or perhaps the Sourceforge ant-contrib
project could keep it?

	Erik