ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: How do I create ant task elements nested two or more deep?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:05:07 GMT
Agreed.  And I'm 100% with you here.

The entire introspection "magic" of Ant is something that is quite
useful outside of Ant, of course.  I'm sure that some of the Commons
projects are touching on this are as well, right?  Digester?  Betwixt?
Others?

Ant should simply leverage these API's in the future - or at least I
hope so.  How about CLI for command-line parsing, for example?

	Erik