ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: How do I create ant task elements nested two or more deep?
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:18:44 GMT

Wannheden, Knut wrote:
> Is there any detailed documentation on the DynamicConfigurator?  I just
> noticed that I can use it for DataType objects as well.  Is it specified
> whether the setXXX() or the DynamicConfigurator interface will be used if
> both exist?

There is no other documentation on it really, except for (and thanks for
the plug opportunity!) Java Development with Ant, chapter 19
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1930110588  :))

DynamicConfigurator is used only if there are no corresponding
setters/adders/creators for the provided element name - thats really the
only way it makes sense, so that you can have some fixed
attributes/elements and the rest dynamic.

	Erik