ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.tools.ant.listener.Log4jListener.taskStarted logging with INFO priority
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:27:06 GMT
Can you not simply take advantage of Log4j's category mechanisms to
filter out the category logged by taskStarted/taskFinished which is the
class name of the task?

Thats the beauty of Log4j-like logging - that you can simply log stuff
out without much regard for how its used later, and then filter it using
run-time configuration.

	Erik