ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Log4J configuration
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:03:21 GMT
Have a look at XDoclet's logging.  It uses Log4j (maybe through Commons
Logging?).

Stephenson Tim wrote:
> I'm pretty sure I've overlooked something simple but....
>
> I have a bunch of classes that I use quite happily with Log4J logging outside ant, and
today i thought i would make life easier by writing ant tasks for them. (I've done this in
the past with no problems!)

> But now there is no Log4J output when running from the tasks. The problem has to be to
do with the way the log4j.properties file is found as far as I can see. I have verified that
the props file is in the classpath (in fact it is the first thing)